Frozen Tiramisu Squares
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Hours 30 Minutes
Total Time: 6 Hours
Need a dessert that satisfies your palate? Then these frozen tiramisu squares are not just delicious but also easy to make at home.
|A pack of Betty Crocker’s French Vanilla Cake Mix|
|Instant coffee||1 tbsp|
|Hot water||1 tbsp|
|Cream cheese||2 cups|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 ½ cup|
Recipe Made with
- In a medium bowl, take a pack of Betty Crocker’s French Vanilla Cake Mix, 1/3 cup cocoa, 1 tablespoon coffee and butter. Mix these ingredients until crumbly. Take a baking tray and line it with cooking spray. Crumble the mixture lightly into this baking tray.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F . Bake this crumbly mix for around 10-15 minutes and allow it to cool. Cover and refrigerate it. Freeze it for an hour or until it turns firm.
- Take a medium-sized bowl with cream cheese and beat it on medium speed with an electric mixer until it gives a smooth mixture. Pour the milk in small quantities and continue beating. Dissolve 1 teaspoon coffee in 1 teaspoon of hot water. Blend the coffee mixture and chocolate syrup into this cream cheese mixture in the other bowl.
- Take a separate bowl with 2 cups of cream cheese.
- In a separate bowl, take 1 ½ cup of whipped cream and beat it on high speed until it turns stiff. Take half of this whipped cream mix into the cream cheese mixture and the other half into the coffee-chocolate mix. Refrigerate the whipped cream with this coffee-chocolate mixture.
- Once the frozen cake mix has turned firm, slice it in even squares and spread the coffee-chocolate whipped cream over it. Add another layer of the frozen cake and spread a layer of cream cheese over it.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder over every tiramisu square as required and freeze for about 4 hours or until firm. It is best enjoyed at room temperature.
- The Frozen Tiramisu Squares prepared out of Betty Crocker’s French Vanilla Cake Mix is a great dessert option.