Chocolate Spread & Banana Crepes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
For delicious breakfast or snacking, these decadent chocolate spread and banana crepes are just perfect.
|Betty Crocker Pancake Mix||1 cup|
|1 egg or ¼ cup of Yoghurt|
|Chopped Banana||1 ½ cup|
|Whipped Cream (optional)|
Recipe Made with
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk 1 cup of Betty Crocker Pancake Mix gradually adding milk and water. Whisk the egg into the batter mix and stir to combine all the ingredients. If using yoghurt as an alternative, add ¼ cup into the mixture and blend well.
- Add the melted butter and continue to whisk to make the batter smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and grease it lightly with butter.
- For each crepe, pour ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan. Tilt the pan in a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook for about 2 minutes until the bottom surface of the crepe is golden/light brown. Flip on the other side to cook it well for another 2 minutes.
- Apply chocolate spread on the top surface of the crepe and over it add the banana slices and roll it. Garnish it with some whipped cream if required. The crepe can be enjoyed as a breakfast option.
- One Egg can be substituted with a ¼ cup of plain yoghurt set at room temperature. It can be a great substitute as a vegetarian option in the pancake mix.