Chocolate Spread Filled Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Fluffy pancakes filled with your favourite chocolate spread are sure to start the weekend off right.
|Betty Crocker Pancake Mix||1 cup|
|1 egg or ¼ cup of Yoghurt|
|Melted butter/oil (as per preference)||2 tbsp|
|Sliced strawberries (optional)|
Recipe Made with
- To prepare the pancake batter take a medium sized bowl and mix 1 cup of Betty Crocker Pancake Mix, with ¾ cup milk and 2 tablespoons melted butter/oil as preferred. Blend these ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg. Add it to the bowl of pancake mix. If using yoghurt as an alternative, add ¼ cup into the mixture and blend well.
- Make sure there are no lumps formed while blending the mixture together. The batter must be of a medium consistency.
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add ¼ cup of batter to form a medium sized pancake.
- Cook the pancake for about 2 to 3 minutes or until it is bubbly on the top and dry around the edges. Flip on the other side and cook for about 2 or 3 minutes more until the pancake is light golden brown around the edges.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Chocolate Spread of your choice and with a spoon spread it well over the pancake. Add some sliced strawberries over the chocolate.
- The delicious chocolate spread filled pancakes are ready to be enjoyed for breakfast.
- One Egg can be substituted with a ¼ cup of plain yoghurt set at room temperature. It can be a great substitute as a vegetarian option in the pancake mix.