Pancake Ice Cream Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
When it comes to ultimate snacking, you cannot miss these easy and delicious Betty Crocker Pancake Ice Cream Sandwiches!
|Betty Crocker Pancake Mix
|1 large egg/ ¼ cup of Yoghurt
|melted butter/oil (as per preference)
|Maple syrup/honey (optional)
Recipe Made with
- To prepare the pancake batter take a medium sized bowl and mix 1 cup of Betty Crocker Pancake Mix, with ¾ cup milk and 2 tablespoons melted butter/oil as preferred. Blend these ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg. Add it to the bowl of pancake mix. If using yoghurt as an alternative, add ¼ cup into the mixture and blend well.
- Make sure there are no lumps formed while blending the mixture together. The batter must be of a medium consistency.
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add ¼ cup of batter to form a medium sized pancake.
- Cook the pancake for about 2 to 3 minutes or until it is bubbly on the top and dry around the edges. Flip on the other side and cook for about 2 or 3 minutes more until the pancake is light golden brown around the edges.
- Prepare all the pancakes in a similar manner.
- Cut the pancake into 4 parts. Using one part as the base for the ice-cream sandwich, scoop ice cream over it and complete the sandwich by placing a pancake over it.
- The ice cream sandwich can also be alternatively prepared with the whole sized pancake as well.
- Enjoy the sandwich with some maple syrup or honey drizzle.
- One Egg can be substituted with a ¼ cup of plain yoghurt set at room temperature. It can be a great substitute as a vegetarian option in the pancake mix.