Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
These fun filled easy pizza pancakes can now be made at home!
|Betty Crocker’s Pancake Mix||1 cup|
|1 egg/ ¼ cup of Yoghurt|
|Melted butter/oil (as per preference)||4 tbsp|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||1 cup|
|Fresh chives (optional)|
|Bacon or Ham or Paneer (toppings as per preference)|
Recipe Made with
- Take a bowl, mix 1 cup Betty Crocker’s Pancake Mix with 1½ cup water and 2 tablespoons melted butter/oil as preferred.
- Whisk the egg into this batter mix. If using yoghurt as an alternative, add ¼ cup into the mixture and blend well.
- Make sure there are no lumps formed while blending the mixture together. The batter must be of a little less than medium consistency.
- Heat the pan and grease it with butter. With a ladle add some batter in the centre of the pan in medium-sized circles as required for the pizza base. Spread it in consistent circles. Once it turns golden brown flip it to the other side. When both sides are golden brown, remove the pancakes in a plate.
- Apply pizza sauce on the surface of the round pancakes and add the toppings (ham/bacon/paneer) of your choice. Add shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Heat the pancake pizza base for 1-2 minutes on a pan for the cheese to melt.
- Garnish it with oregano, chives, basil as required.
- The pancake pizza with Betty Crocker’s Pancake Mix is ready to be served.
- One Egg can be substituted with a ¼ cup of plain yoghurt set at room temperature. It can be a great substitute as a vegetarian option in the pancake mix.