Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
All new flavours to your daily routine with Betty Crocker pancake sandwich. With mouth watering savory patties, cheese, omelette and syrup-stuffed pancakes as buns, It can’t get better than this!
|Betty Crocker Pancake Mix||1 cup|
|1 egg or ¼ cup yoghurt|
|Melted butter/oil (as per preference)||2 tbsp|
|Circular patties (as per your choice)||4|
|Maple syrup/honey (optional)|
Recipe Made with
- To prepare the pancake batter take a medium sized bowl and mix 1 cup of Betty Crocker Pancake Mix, with ¾ cup milk and 2 tablespoons melted butter/oil as preferred. Blend these ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg. Add it to the bowl of pancake mix. If using yoghurt as an alternative, add ¼ cup into the mixture and blend well.
- Make sure there are no lumps formed while blending the mixture together. The batter must be of a medium consistency.
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add ¼ cup of batter to form a medium sized pancake.
- Cook the pancake for about 2 to 3 minutes or until it is bubbly on the top and dry around the edges. Flip on the other side and cook for about 2 or 3 minutes more until the pancake is light golden brown around the edges.
- In the same pan, drizzle some oil and add the 4 eggs. Sprinkle salt and let it cook. Once ready, slice the egg omelette into 4 parts.
- Heat the patties in the same pan before making the sandwich so that it absorbs the leftover flavours.
- Use a pancake as the base and place the patty over it. Over it place the sliced omelette and then the cheese. Complete the sandwich by placing a pancake over it.
- The sandwich can be enjoyed with some maple syrup or honey topping.
- One Egg can be substituted with a ¼ cup of plain yoghurt set at room temperature. It can be a great substitute as a vegetarian option in the pancake mix.